Upon arrival to Cairo international airport, you will meet our representative to transfer to your hotel
Optional by night:
– Dinner cruise with belly dance show
– Sound and light in at Giza pyramids
Overnight at the hotel
Optional tours by night:
– Dinner Cruise with bell dance show(More details Please check : https://goldenegypttours.com/nile-cruise-dinner/)
– Sound and light show in the pyramids (More details Please check : https://goldenegypttours.com/sound-light-show-at-the-pyramids-plateau/)
After breakfast, you will meet your tour guide in hotel lobby to visit the three Giza pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and MyKerinous and mighty sphinx besides the whole complex there, Giza pyramids are considered one of the survived wonders of ancient world seven wonders and one of the outstanding destinations by travelers around the world
Then you will move to visit Egyptian museum of antiquities widely known as Egyptian museum which locates in the famous Tahrir square, in the museum you will discover more than 120000 pieces of ancient Egyptian artifacts in addition to the exhibition of the famous King Tut, after the tour in the museum you can take a around in the famous Tahrir square where Egyptian revolution of 25 Jan took place.
After breakfast at Cairo head to al-Aleman, visit museum of Second World War and Cemetery of Second World War. After that move to Marsa Matrouh; visit the city, Cleopatra spa, Love beach and Ruml beach. Lunch in route , travel to Siwa oases, check-in in the hotel.
After breakfast visit Mountain of the dead, tomb of Alexander the Great, Amun Rae Temple, Cleopatra Spring and Abou Shurouf Spring and enjoy the lunch there. In the afternoon visit Shali. Sunset in Fetnas Island, back to hotel in Siwa.
After breakfast travel by 4×4 vehicle from Siwa to Bahariya oases off road through desert.
Camp in the Great Sand Sea between Siwa and Bahariya.
Continue the trip to Bahariya oases. Check-in hotel and after lunch visit the oases (Salt Lake, Birr al-Ghaba, Hot & Cold spring, sunset on English mountain).
After breakfast drive by 4×4 vehicles from Bahariya oases to Black Desert, there climb the Black mountain to see the desert from birds-eye view. Cross the Black Desert to al-Haiz (small oases 55km from Bahariya oases, its name is taken from the pebbles which are sprinkled on the surface like burnt breadcrumbs, al-Haiz once green enough to support vast tracks of cultivation, including vineyards; al-Haiz still has no telephone line and its electricity is powered by a part-time generator), enjoy the lunch there in the shade.
Drive to the Crystal Mountain and White desert to see mushroom-like stone fields.
Camp out-doors in White desert.
After breakfast drive around White desert to Magic Spring (spring in the middle of desert) and factory of Roman pottery. After lunch, drive to Farafra oases. Visit the oases and art Museum (Badr’s Museum) dinner and over night at hotel.
Explore the oasis and transfer to Cairo, Overnight in Cairo
You will meet our representative to take you to Cairo International Airport for departure
|02 pax||04 pax||05 pax||06 pax||07 pax||08 pax|
|1475 p/p||1350 p/p||1250 p/p||1200 p/p||1100 p/p||1050 p/p|
- Above rates are per person in DBL room quoted in USD
- Single supplement 110 USD
- Kindly be informed that above rates in a normal periods exclude pick periods
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 Pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip. The leading car will be equipped with:
- GPS system
- First aid kit
- Cool box
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Siwa oases Hotel 3*** on HB basis or similar.
- 1 night’s accommodation in Bahariya oases Hotel 3*** on HB basis or similar.
- 1 night HB in Farafra hotel3***on H.B or similar (Lodge).
- 1night’s accommodation in tented camp between siwa-bahriya oases.
- 1night’s accommodation in tented camp in the white desert.
- Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Gas and water container
- Cool boxes
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill
- Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating]
- Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton
III‐Food and beverage:
- Daily lunch from the 1st day to the 7 day(includes picnic lunch) .
- On board of the 4WD every Pax will have a 300 ML mineral water at disposal per day.
IV-visits and excursions:
- All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program
- Professional desert drivers with their accommodation and transportation
- Guide’s accommodation and transportation
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes,
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with
respecting all what is included.