Arrive Cairo International Airport , Our representative will be there for meet and assist services then takes you to your hotel for check in
Optional tours by night:
– Dinner Cruise with bell dance show(More details Please check : https://goldenegypttours.com/nile-cruise-dinner/)
– Sound and light show in the pyramids (More details Please check : https://goldenegypttours.com/sound-light-show-at-the-pyramids-plateau/)
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display Start your day with a breakfast in your hotel then meet our tour guide to be transferred to visit the three Giza pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and MyKerinous and mighty sphinx besides the whole complex there, Giza pyramids are considered one of the survived wonders of ancient world seven wonders and one of the outstanding destinations by travelers around the world>
Then you will move to visit Egyptian museum of antiquities widely known as Egyptian museum which locates in the famous Tahrir square, in the museum you will discover more than 120000 pieces of ancient Egyptian artifacts in addition to the exhibition of the famous King Tut, after the tour in the museum you can take a around in the famous Tahrir square where Egyptian revolution of 25 Jan took place.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel, departure from Cairo to El Bahariya Oasis (385km) about four hours. Visit the Bawiti museum with some fascinating local finds. Then visit the original tomb of Benantui from the 26th Dynasty. Next, to the Amasis chapels, after that you will visit the temple of Alexander the great then drive to visit the English house, the hot springs and the sun down over the lake salts
After breakfast, in the morning Drive towards the incredible white desert, on the way you will stop by the Crystal and black Mountains for visit, also you can have your launch there in such a unique natural atmosphere, arriving the White Desert & enjoy seeing the beautiful shapes of lime stone
Overnight in camp in the White Desert.
After Breakfast, in the morning drive to the small oasis of Farafra to visit the art museum the hot spring and the old oasis then have lunch after that continue driving to reach Dakhla. On the way we visit the Picturesque village of El Qasr, Deir El Hagar and visit the Roman burial Ground of Mozawaka then drive to the painted rock at the yellow desert to enjoy the camel rock.
Breakfast. Leaving Dakhla behind, we head to Kharga 190-km, we head off road towards the Labakha roman area, and explore the dwellings area, the Temple, and the spring. Lunch picnic, upon arrival to Kharga Oasis we visit El Bagawat Cemetery, visit of temple of Hibis, temple of el EL Deir and the museum, and have lunch. then drive to Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor
Transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before Lunch. Lunch on board, then make a sightseeing tour and visit the city temple of Luxor which locates in the center of city, and then visit Karnak temple with the famous avneaue of sphinxes and hypostyke hall before returning back to cruise
Overnight in Luxor
Breakfast. – Visit The West Bank – the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties
Breakfast on board.
Visit the Edfu temple and then Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo.
Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Breakfast on board. Sail to Aswan.
Start you tour visiting:
* The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
* The Philae temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Breakfast on board. Then transfer to the Domestic airport for your flight to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
|2 – 4 Persons||5 – 8 Persons||9 – 16 Persons|
|October till May||June till September||October till May||June till September||October till May||June till September|
|5 stars||1600 USD||1500 USD||1400 USD||1300 USD||1350 USD||1250 USD|
|4 stars||1550 USD||900 USD||1350 USD||1250 USD||1300 USD||1200 USD|
|3 stars||1500 USD||850 USD||1300 USD||1200 USD||1250 USD||1150 USD|
All rates based per person per double room based on bed and breakfast , EXCEPT
Nile Cruise based on 5 stars, full board accommodations
Chrismas , new year and Eastern supplement 25 % Extra
Single Supplement 50 % Extra
For per person in Triple room 10 % Reduction
CHD (0 – 4 years Free of charge ), Except for flight ticket
CHD (5 – 11.99 years) 50 % from Adult rate
Do not hesitate to send request and ask for our update rates and Free Promotion
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis.
- 4 Nights on 5 stars Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) full board (sightseeing included).
- 3night’s accommodation in tented camp in the white desert ( Breakfast and Picnic Lunch ).
- Domestic Flight ticket on Egypt Air Aswan/ Cairo .
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor , Aswan and the Safari.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees & Egyptologist Guide.
- Tour order may vary but all mentioned sites will be covered.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Any Optional tours mentioned in the program.
- Any sudden Governmental increase in fuel or Entrance Fees