Sinai Adventure Tour
04 Days/03 nights Safari
Simple adventure tour into Sinai, where the magic, beauty and the real chance to enjoy the beauty of Nature and exploring the mystery of the Sinai in Egypt
- Abu Zeniema, Sarabit El Khadim, Temple of Hathor, shrine of Sheikh Hebus, Wadi Sieh, Wadi Mukattab, Wadi Firan, St. Cathrine Mountain, Basilica Church of St. Catherine, Wadi Arada, Wadi Nekhil and Colour Canyon.
Departure from the start point to the west coast of the Gulf of Suez before crossing into Sinai, The route along the coast brings us to Abu Zeniema where we turn into the desert Sandstone Mountains to the area of Sarabit El Khadim, hike to the remotely situated ruins of the temple of Hathor.
Visit the ancestral shrine of Sheikh Hebus, then to the Forest of Pillars a geological wonder, set under the great limestone plateau of El Tiha. Drive through Wadi Sieh to Wadi Mukattab, the Nabatean trade passage, sculptures marketing the route which brings us to Wadi Firan. Drive to ST. Cathrine. Overnight.
An early morning climb MT. Sinai (Gabal Musa 2285 M) visit inside the magnificent Basilica Church of ST. Cathrine, founded in the 6th century. Drive to Wadi Arada, walk the Canyon of Arada, then drive Wadi Nekhil. Overnight Camping in the desert
Walk the magnificent Canyon, covered with natural colouring. Drive back to the start point.
This Package includes:
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats)
The leading car will be equipped with: –
• Full Navigation system [GPS in all cars] & Advanced Map Navigation Satellite images and routing + Army maps.
• First aid kit.
• Cool box.
• Electricity Generator during the trip [220 Volt].
• Satellite Phone onboard.
• Emergency Helicopter Under call.
3 night’s accommodation in Sinai at tended camp on HB basis
Tended camp includes:
• Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags
• All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
• Gas and water container
• Cool boxes
• Ice boxes
• Fire grill
• Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating]
• Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton
III-Food and beverage:
• Picnic lunch from day 1 to day 4.
• Every day from day 1 till day 4, includes 1 soft drink.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have a 1.5 liter mineral water at disposal per day.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
IV-Visits and excursions:
• All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
• Professional desert guide with his accommodation and transportation
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.