04 nights/05 days Program (Alex-Alamein-Siwa-Baharya-White desert-Cairo)
On the Foot step of Alexandria the Greet, We will start our adventure with Alexandria, en route towards Siwa oasis we visit Al Almein, after 2 nights in Siwa we head towards Bahariya oasis. Exploring the oasis and travelling through the unearthed white desert with overnight under the stars. Back to Cairo.
- Alexandria Pompey Pillar, the Catacombs,Fort Qaitbay and Library.
- Alamein and Marsa Matruh.
- Siwa, Arag, Bahrein, Sitra, and Nawemisa Oasis.
- Bahariya Oasis, the Golden Mummies museum, Tombs of the Nobles, AL Moftala chapel and Alxander temple.
- Black Desert, crystal mountain, Al Agabat (the wonders Valley) and the White Desert.
Day 1: Alexandria
Drive to Alexandria 230-km, we visit the imposing Pillar of Pompey which erected by a Roman Prefect in honor of the Emperor Diocletian in 302 AD, and is made of granite brought from Aswan.
Proceed to the Catacombs are magnificent tombs dating from the Roman period. This interesting funerary complex has been preserved in its original state and is believed to date from the 2nd century AD. Finally the foams Library of Alexandria .evening will enjoy the view of Fort Qaitbay is the site of Pharos Lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 2: Alamein-Siwa
After breakfast, we leave Alexandria behind, we arrive to Alamein 90-km. There we visit the IIWW Museum and the war memorial. (Lunch en route) Moving on, we pass by Marsa Matrouh. Upon reaching Siwa 300-km, we tour in the old Siwa Village of Shali, Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Siwa
After breakfast we visit Cleopatra spring, Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the Great Temple (Temple of the Oracle), (lunch in restaurant) and take a donkey Drawn cart for a tour around the city before heading off road 17-km to the Great Sand Sea, where we rest at the hot spring of Bir Wahid(Hot spring No. 1), We bathe, have dinner And relax while looking at the stars, overnight in hotel or camping (or back to the hotel).
Day 4: Siwa-Bahariya
After breakfast we head off road on a 420-km journey to Bahariya Oasis. We pass by Bahrein, Nawemisa and Sitra Oases. Lunch en route, we pass through magnificent sand dunes of the Great Sand Sea. Upon reaching Bahariya, oasis, we check in our hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Bahariya-White Desert
After breakfast we go Straight away to the Black Desert and the Dunes in the area en route to Farafra. Next you will move passing by the fabulous Crystal Mountain, Sand Dunes and the wonderful area of the Desert Roses, the Arch, and the wonderful wind carved chalk cliff landscapes in the midst of the White Desert, see the contrast, a fantastic transformation of the Black and the White Desert- enjoying the sand dunes and the silence of the huge desert witnessing amazing sunset view camping and overnight. After explore the place we set up camp for overnight.
Day 6: White Desert-Cairo
After breakfast we drive on/off road through the white desert, Proceed to Bahariya. Visit museum of Golden mummies, tombs of nobles Dates from 26th Dynasty, Ain Muftillah temple and the chapel of Alexander the great. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch we head towards Cairo 360-km.Check-in ,dinner,overnight in Hotel.
This Package includes:-
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats). The leading car will be equipped with:
• Full Navigation system [GPS in all cars] & Advanced Map Navigation Satellite images and routing + Army maps.
• First aid kit.
• Cool box.
• Electricity Generator during the trip [220 Volt].
• Satellite Phone on board.
• Emergency Helicopter Under call.
• 1 nights’ accommodation in Alexandria 4**** Hotel (Windsor palace on BB basis or similar).
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Siwa oases Hotel Siwa Safari Paradise 3*** on HB basis or similar.
• 1 night’s accommodation in Bahariya oases Hotel international hot spring 3*** on HB basis or similar.
• 1night’s accommodation in tented camp in the white desert.
III-Tended camp will include:
• Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags.
• All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware.
• Gas and water container.
• Cool boxes.
• Ice boxes.
• Fire grill.
• Beverages (Mineral water, non alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee).
• Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating].
• Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton.
IV-Food and beverage:
• Daily Picnic lunch from the 1st day to the 6th day.
• Every day from day 1 till day 6 during lunch, includes 1 soft drink.
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have a 1.5 liters mineral water at disposal per day.
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
V-visits and excursions:
• All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
• Professional desert guide and driver with their accommodation and transportation.
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.