04 nights/05 days program (Cairo-Oasis-Luxor).
Amazing desert Safari adventure & culture tours in Egypt where you are going to explore the wonderful Bahariya oasis, marvelous White desert, Dakhla which is considered one of Egypt’s most beautiful oasis then continue to kharga & Luxor.
- Bahariya : Museum of Golden mummies, tombs of the Nobles, Ain Muftillah temple, AL Moftala chapel & Alxander temple black desert and Crystal Mountain,White Desert.
- Farafra: Museum of Badr, Muzzawaka & Deir el Haggar.
- Dakhla: Tombs of Balat, El Bagawat Cemetery and The museum.
- Kharga: Temple of Dush.
- Bahariya Oasis, the Golden Mummies museum, Tombs of the Nobles, AL Moftala chapel & Alxander temple.
Day 1: Cairo-Bahariya
We leave Cairo behind, we start a 360-km on road to Bahariya oasis. Upon reaching Bahariya, we check in our hotel, tour the city and having lunch.
We join a camel caravan for one hour; later have dinner in our hotel. Possibility of enjoying a bathe in the hot water of the spring, overnight
Day 2: Bahariya – Farafra
Visit museum of Golden mummies, tombs of the Nobles from 26. Dynasty, Ain Muftillah temple and spring Ain Bishmu. Lunch in local restaurant .Proceed to the black desert and Crystal Mountain than we head to the White Desert, we start exploring the formations and wind carved Sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces. We explore the formations that resemble the surface of a different planet. Having Dinner and overnight in Badawiya Hotel Farafra or at Camp in the White Desert.
Day 3: Farafra – Dakhla
Visit the city, bathe in the hot spring, Visit the museum of Badr *the local artist*, then move on to Dakhla oasis 300-kmUpon reaching Dakhla, we visit the old Covered City with its oil press, school, Courthouse and dwelling chambers, Muzzawaka & Deir el Haggar, have lunch, Dinner and overnight in our hotel.
Day 4: Dakhla – Kharga
Leaving Dakhla behind, we head to Kharga 190-km, on the way visit the tombs of Balat, proceed to Kharga, and visit El Bagawat Cemetery, and The museum, lunch as picnic . Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Kharga-Luxor
From Kharga we head to Baris oasis 90-km we visit the temple of Dush, picnic lunch and later on we head to Luxor 300-km
This Package includes:-
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats)
The leading car will be equipped with: –
• Full Navigation system [GPS in all cars] & Advanced Map Navigation Satellite images and routing + Army maps.
• First aid kit.
• Cool box.
• Electricity Generator during the trip [220 Volt].
• Satellite Phone onboard.
• Emergency Helicopter Under call.
• 1 night’s accommodation in Bahariya at international hot spring hotel 3*** on HB basis or similar.
• 1 night’s accommodation in Farafra at Badwiya hotel 3*** on HB basis or similar.
• 1 night’s accommodation in Dakhla at Badwiya Al Kasr hotel 3*** on HB basis or similar.
• 1 night’s accommodation in Kharga at SolY-Mar pioneers hotel 4**** on HB basis or similar.
III-Food and beverage:
• Picnic lunch from day 1to day 5
• Every day from day 1 till day 5, includes 1 soft drink
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have a 1.5 liters water at disposal per day
• On board of the 4WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks
IV-visits and excursions:
• All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.