08 Days/07 nights Safari
A superb view of the sunset in Sinai, from where it comes at the Eastern Desert, Enjoying the rock art on the mountains of Sinai where the magic, beauty and fantasy
- Abu Zenima, Wadi Matulla, Serabit El Khadim, Sanctuary of Hathor, Wadi Chreddj, Wadi Ba´ba´, Tomb of Sheikh Habus, Wadi Mkattab, Wadi Feiran, St. Catharine, Gebel Musa, Mediaeval Monastery, Blue Mountain, Wadi Safra, Nawamis, Ain Hudra, Ain Furtaqa, Coloured Canyon, Nuweiba.
Arrival at the airport, meet & assist, transfer to camp. Dinner and overnight in camp
Early morning start from Sharm along the west coast of Sinai. Lunch on the way, From Abu Zenima we’ll drive eastward through Wadi Matulla to Serabit El Khadim. Dinner and over night in a camp
After breakfast we’ll climb up to the temple (ca. 2h), passing the rock inscriptions of Rod El Air, and visit the sanctuary of Hathor, lady of turquoise, after lunch drive to the most beautiful valleys of the area. In Wadi Chredj, Center of copper mining in Pharaonic times, we’ll ascend to the stele of Sahura to enjoy the view. Wadi Ba´ba´ shelters a surprisingly green palm garden. After a visit to the little oasis at Bir El Nasb return to Serabit, dinner and overnight in camp.
In the morning drive through Wadi Seih, with a stop at the tomb of Sheikh Habus, a locally revered saint. Continuation of the tour through Wadi Mukattab with its protosinaitic and Coptic inscriptions, after lunch drive through Wadi Feiran to St. Catharine, Dinner and overnight in a camp
Early morning ascent to Gebel Musa (ca.3½h) to view the sunrise from the summit, Afterwards visit to the mediaeval monastery, Then drive to the “Blue Mountain”, a colourful symbol of peace amidst the desert, After lunch on through Wadi Safra to the Nawamis, well preserved tombs of the Bronze Age. Drive to the little oasis of Ain Hudra, the biblical Hazerot. Dinner and over night in tent
Drive through Wadi Hudra, passing Ain Furtaqa to the Coloured Canyon; walk through the bre-athtaking rock formations of the Colored Canyon (ca. 1½h.). Camping and over night in the vicinity
Drive to Nuweiba, where you have the opportunity to take a stroll in town. In the afternoon there is time at leisure for swimming; afterwards transfer back to Sharm, dinner and overnight at camp.
After breakfast, transfer back to Sharm airport for final Departure.
This Package includes:
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats)
The leading car will be equipped with: –
• Full Navigation system [GPS in all cars] & Advanced Map Navigation Satellite images and routing + Army maps.
• First aid kit.
• Cool box.
• Electricity Generator during the trip [220 Volt].
• Satellite Phone onboard.
• Emergency Helicopter Under call
7 night’s accommodation in Sinai at tended camp on HB basis
Tended camp includes:
• Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags
• All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
• Gas and water container
• Cool boxes
• Ice boxes
• Fire grill
• Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating]
• Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton
III-Food and beverage:
• Picnic lunch from day 1 to day 7.
• Every day from day 1 till day 7, includes 1 soft drink.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have a 1.5 liter mineral water at disposal per day.
• On board of the 4 WD every Pax will have at disposal sweet and salty snacks.
IV-Visits and excursions:
• All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program.
• Professional desert guide with his accommodation and transportation
• Entry visa.
• Cairo’s Hotels.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…).
• Beverage during meals in the hotels.
• International & Domestic Flights.
• Any items which is not included above.
• Tips for Guide, Driver, Hotel, etc…
• Optional activities.
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, blood pressure).
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with respecting all what is included.