Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Group Size: Private pre-booked tour or Sharing
Accommodation Type: Hotels and Nile Cruise accommodation
Day 1: Cairo
Upon arrival to Cairo airport, you will find our representative waiting for you with a sign of your name, and then will transfer to your accommodation hotel to have your overnight in Cairo.
Night Optional Tours:
– Dinner cruise with belly dance show at Nile
– Sound and Light show at Giza pyramids
– Khan Elkhalily night tour
Day 2: Cairo Tour
Start your day with a breakfast in your hotel then meet our tour guide to be transferred to visit the three Giza pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and MyKerinous and mighty sphinx besides the whole complex there, Giza pyramids are considered one of the survived wonders of ancient world seven wonders and one of the outstanding destinations by travelers around the world>
Then you will move to visit Egyptian museum of antiquities widely known as Egyptian museum which locates in the famous Tahrir square, in the museum you will discover more than 120000 pieces of ancient Egyptian artifacts in addition to the exhibition of the famous King Tut, after the tour in the museum you can take a around in the famous Tahrir square where Egyptian revolution of 25 Jan took place.
Then you will head to train station to take your sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 3: Nile Cruise
Day starts with a breakfast in the train, upon arrival you will find our representative for meet and assist services to take you to your cruise.
Boarding before lunch, Embarkation. Lunch on board. Visit The High Dam one of the landmarks of new Egypt which was built in the reign of the beloved president Gamal Abdul Nasser and then visit the Philae temple in the island of island, reached by small lunch,. After sail to Kom Ompo to visit it`s temple.
Then sail to Edfu and have your overnight there
Day4: Nile Cruise
After a breakfast on board, you will move to visit Edfu Temple or widely known god Horus temple then sail to Luxor. Dinner on board and by the night you will enjoy the Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board. Cross to west bank of Nile to visit the valley of kings, Dier Elbahari Temple of queen Hatshepsut and the two colossi of Memnon . Which represents King Amenopis III, before crossing back to Thebes to visit tomps of Thebes, the first capital of Egypt, before returning back to the cruise for Lunch and afternoon tea.
Optional: Visit the Luxor city temple or Karnak temple or both according to time permission
Overnight in Luxor
Day 6: Sharm Elshiekh
After breakfast on board, you will move to the Luxor airport for a flight to Sharm Elshiekh. Arrival meets & assists by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh. .
Free day at Sharm Elshiekh
You can pick from our optional tours:
– The Colored Canyon
– St Catherine’s Monastery
– Quad Biking in the Sinai Desert
– Ras Mohamed by boat with lunch
– Moses Mountain Sunrise Experience & St. Catherine
– Bedouin Dinner with Camel Safari
Have your breakfast at the hotel before checking out and transfer to Cairo by A/C bus,
Our representative will transfer you at Cairo to Cairo Airport to take your flight back to your home country
|2 – 4 Persons||5 – 8 Persons||9 – 16 Persons|
|October till May||June till September||October till May||June till September||October till May||June till September|
|5 stars||880 USD||830 USD||840 USD||790 USD|
|4 stars||840 USD||790 USD||800 USD||750 USD|
|3 stars||800 USD||750 USD||760 USD||710 USD||720 USD||670 USD|
All rates based per person per double room based on bed and breakfast , EXCEPT
Nile Cruise based on 5 stars, full board accommodations
Chrismas , new year and Eastern supplement 25 %
Single Supplement 50 % Extra
For per person in Triple room 10 % Reduction
CHD (0 – 4 years Free of charge ), Except for flight ticket
CHD (5 – 11.99 years) 50 % from Adult rate
Do not hesitate to send request and ask for our update rates and Free Promotion
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Night on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
- 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) full board (sightseeing included).
- 2 Night hotel accommodation in Sharm El Shiekh on bed and breakfast basis.
- Flight domestic ticket on Egypt Air from Luxor to Sharm El Shiekh .
- Bus ticket from Sharm El Shiekh to Cairo .
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor , Aswan and Sharm El Shiekh.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees & Egyptologist Guide.
- Tour order may vary but all mentioned sites will be covered.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- Any Optional tours mentioned in the program
- Tour order may vary , but all mentioned to be covered