Package Name: Siwa and White Desert Treasure
Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Group Size: Private pre-booked tour
Restrictions: Not highly Recommended for elderly people
Accommodation Type: Hotels and Camping accommodation
Day 1: Cairo
Upon arrival to Cairo airport, you will find our representative waiting for you with a sign of your name, and then will transfer to your accommodation hotel to have your overnight in Cairo.
Night Optional Tours:
– Dinner cruise with belly dance show at Nile
– Sound and Light show at Giza pyramids
– Khanl Elkhalily night tour
Day 2: Cairo – Siwa
After breakfast at Cairo head to al-Aleman, visit museum of Second World War and Cemetery of Second World War. After that move to Marsa Matrouh; visit the city, Cleopatra spa, Love beach and Ruml beach. Lunch in route , travel to Siwa oases, check-in in the hotel.
Day 3: Siwa
After breakfast visit Mountain of the dead, tomb of Alexander the Great, Amun Rae Temple, Cleopatra Spring and Abou Shurouf Spring and enjoy the lunch there. In the afternoon visit Shali. Sunset in Fetnas Island, back to hotel in Siwa.
Day 4: Siwa – Bahariya
After breakfast travel by 4×4 vehicle from Siwa to Bahariya oases off road through desert.
Camp in the Great Sand Sea between Siwa and Bahariya.
Day 5: Bahariya Oases
Continue the trip to Bahariya oases. Check-in hotel and after lunch visit the oases (Salt Lake, Birr al-Ghaba, Hot & Cold spring, sunset on English mountain).
Day 6: Bahariya – Black desert – White Desert
After breakfast drive by 4×4 vehicles from Bahariya oases to Black Desert, there climb the Black mountain to see the desert from birds-eye view. Cross the Black Desert to al-Haiz (small oases 55km from Bahariya oases, its name is taken from the pebbles which are sprinkled on the surface like burnt breadcrumbs, al-Haiz once green enough to support vast tracks of cultivation, including vineyards; al-Haiz still has no telephone line and its electricity is powered by a part-time generator), enjoy the lunch there in the shade.
Drive to the Crystal Mountain and White desert to see mushroom-like stone fields.
Camp out-doors in White desert.
Day 7: white desert – Farafra Oases
After breakfast drive around White desert to Magic Spring (spring in the middle of desert) and factory of Roman pottery. After lunch, drive to Farafra oases. Visit the oases and art Museum (Badr’s Museum) dinner and over night at hotel.
Day 8: Farafra Oases – Cairo
Explore the oasis and transfer to Cairo,
- The rate is in Dollar ($) currency.
|02 pax||04 pax||05 pax||06 pax||07 pax||08 pax||09 pax||10 pax||11 pax|
|1250 p/p||900 p/p||1025 p/p||950 p/p||875 p/p||850 p/p||850 p/p||840 p/p||825 p/p|
- Above rates are per person in DBL room quoted in USD
Single supplement 110 USD
- Kindly be informed that above rates in a normal periods exclude pick periods
4WD Toyota Land cruiser newest model (full air‐conditioned, with maximum of 4 Pax per Car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip. The leading car will be equipped with:
- GPS system
- First aid kit
- Cool box
- 1 Night hotel Accommodation in Cairo based on Bed and Breakfast.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Siwa oases Hotel 3*** on HB basis or similar.
- 1 night’s accommodation in Bahariya oases Hotel 3*** on HB basis or similar.
- 1 night HB in Farafra hotel3***on H.B or similar (Lodge).
- 1night’s accommodation in tented camp between siwa-bahriya oases.
- 1night’s accommodation in tented camp in the white desert.
- Spacious well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, Sleeping bags
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Gas and water container
- Cool boxes
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill
- Chairs and Tables for The Daily Use [eating]
- Camp protected by wind shield made of heavy cotton
III‐Food and beverage:
- Daily lunch from the 1st day to the 7 day(includes picnic lunch) .
- On board of the 4WD every Pax will have a 300 ML mineral water at disposal per day.
IV-visits and excursions:
- All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as per program
- Professional desert drivers with their accommodation and transportation
- Guide’s accommodation and transportation
• All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
• Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes,
• Desert expert has the right to change the sequence of the program with
respecting all what is included.