Tour Highlights: Giza pyramids, Egyptian museum, old Cairo and Khan Elkhalily Bazaar
Duration: Overnight Trip ( 2days – 1 night )
Type: Private Tour or sharing tour – Upon Request
Pick up: Ain Sokhna Port Port
Drop Off: Ain Sokhna Port port or any other Egyptian port
Day 1 : Giza Pyramids and Khan El Khalily bazaar
Upon arrival you will find your tour guide waiting for you with sign of your name leading you to the air-conditioned vehicle to start your trip to Cairo and specifically to Giza where Pyramids of Giza are located
Enjoy unique photos for the three pyramids together with a panoramic view for the three pyramids together , then continue to stop between the 2 largest pyramids Cheops and Chephern , you will have your free time to discover the area by yourself , before continue down to the valley temple in which the mighty Sphinx appear .
The Sphinx considered the guardian of this mortuary complex and bears witness to the passage of time and main in eons of silence.
Next you will visit the papyrus institute where they will show you the procedures of making the papyrus paper that considered the oldest paper in Earth, this art discovered by ancient Egyptians will be demonstrated to you.
Next you will proceed to the exotic and colorful Khan El Khalily Area, which considered as a paradise for shoppers and dream for any photographer .
At this Area bargaining will be an art and expected when you negotiate to purchase gold, silver, bronze, copper or anything.
Enjoy smell of exotic spices , goods , leather , aroma of brewed coffee sifting through elaborately carved wooden doors and coffee shops .
Also the captivating sound of music , plethora of unbelievable scenes of merchandise together , with multiple of colored dressed crowds will bring to you life scenes from Arabian nights famous legend.
After that you will be taken to your hotel in Cairo for Check In formalities .
Optional tours for Nile cruise dinner to enjoy open buffet Dinner in the mid of the Nile with oriental show and belly Dancer , also another choice to watch the spectacular show for Sound and Light at Pyramids ( you can do both if you like )
Day 2: Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
After you enjoy your breakfast and finish check out formalities , your guide will be waiting for you to start your day by visiting the Egyptian Archeological museum , by passing through Tahrir (Liberty square ) , which take very famous reputation specially after great Egyptian Revolution 2011 .
The Egyptian museum includes more than 100000 objects on its 107 halls also it includes the treasures of the king Boy Tut Ankh Amun .
Follow by a visit to Old Cairo, as Egypt was one of first countries to embrace the Christianity, you will visit church of Abu Sergah and Saint Berbara , the hanging church , we will also visit the old Jewish Ben Ezra Synagogue .
Then start your journey back to your ship after two days of discovering secrets about the Ancient Egyptians civilization.
– Pick up and drop off in front of the cruise exit door.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private Egyptologist guide speaking your language.
– Entrance fees for the all the included sites in itinerary.
– Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
– Egypt Visa
– Tipping Kitty
– Any extras not mentioned
– You will find many vendors at pyramids Area sell souvenirs, what they offer as Papyrus with cheap prices are nothing,, it is just painted Banana leaves .
– Be aware from great bargains at great prices and always be near to your guide and consult and seek the advice of your guide if you are not sure from anything.
– The tour order may change but all mentioned sites will be covered.
– Sunscreens, sunblock and hats are highly recommended during this trip
– For women. Light veil will be very appreciated during religious places visit