Tour starts from Port of Alexandria, After the cruise exit door , you will find your tour guide waiting for you with a sign of your name .
Traveling from Port of Alexandria, heading Cairo by an air condition minivan for about2.5 hours driving toward Cairo, the capital of the state.
After your arrival to Cairo, you’ll travel southwards to Memphis area, which is Egypt first capital, Explore Temple of Ptah with its remains from ruins and see the huge colossal of King Ramses second fallen on his back, also continue to the Alabaster Sphinx of king Amenophis second.
After , a short drive from Memphis area , we will be at famous area known as Sakkara, which is considered as famous Ancient Cemetery , including Zoser pyramid known by the step pyramid, , which is first monumental stone building built from thousands of years with famous Architecture engineer in Pharaohs Era known As Imhotop , then in the same area of Sakkara we will proceed to burial chambers known as Mastaba, and enjoy its colorful designs from inside
you will have a chance when your tour guide will take you to Panorama area in western Plateau at pyramids area to take unforgettable photos to the three pyramids together , continue to the second pyramid known as Chephern Pyramid for some free time to come closer to the pyramids and even touch them with your hands .
After, we will take you down at pyramids area to the guardian of the mortuary complex of Pyramids which is The Mysterious Sphinx,
Your last stop will be at the Papyrus Institute to know how ancient Egyptians used to make the paper from the reeds of the plants at river Nile.
Enjoy some free time at the Gift shop adjacent to the papyrus institute to get some gifts, before you start your way back to your Cruise ship.
– Pick up and drop off in front of your cruise ship .
– All transfers by a private air– conditioned vehicle.
– Private Egyptology tour guide speaking your language.
– Entrance tickets for the all the included sightseeing in the program.
Tour Excludes :-
– Egypt Visa
– Tipping Kitty
– Any extras not mentioned
Notes : –
– You will find many vendors in Pyramid area trying to sale to you cheap staff as it is papyrus paper , which is just painted Banana leaves .
– Always be acknowledge from great bargains at great prices and always be near to your tour guide and consult and seek the advice of him if you are not sure from anything.
– Tour order may vary, but all mentioned to be covered.
– Sunscreens. Sunblock and headdresses recommended during the trip .