Duration: 1 Day Trip
Type: operated sharing or private upon your request
Starting your Egypt Shore Excursions from Alexandria Port heading to Cairo , the capital of Egypt for your first stop at Pyramids of Giza and mighty sphinx which is considered one of the seven wonders of the world .
Their you will visit Cheops pyramid which is considered the largest among Pyramids of Giza , their , you can get a great chance to take amazing pictures there, before continuing to the second pyramid which is Chephern Pyramid, their , you will have some free time to explore this ancient place in your own and then visit the third pyramid Mycerinus . After that, your minivan will take you down to the mighty sphinx and the valley temple, with its mysterious expression, the Sphinx stands as a guard for the Pyramids of Giza as mentioned in history.
During your tour inside the Egyptian museum , you will have the opportunity to see and know more regarding the Pharaohs era, it considered huge store to the world largest and richest collections for Egyptian monuments and antiques , the Egyptian museum also includes the priceless antiques and artifacts for the famous king boy during Pharos era named Tut Ankh Amun .
Final stop at this amazing tour will be at the Papyrus institute to see how old Egyptians used to make paper from reed from the river Nile.
Enjoy your free time for shopping and get your souvenirs from Egypt in the adjacent gift shop to the papyrus institute before you start your return back to your Port . ( End of your Egypt Shore excursions )
Tour Includes: –
– You will be pick up at the beginning of the day , then drop off at the end in front of your cruise ship .
– Private luxury air condition minivan for your transfer
– Private Egyptology tour guide speaking your language.
– Entrance tickets for the all the included sightseeing in the program.
– Mineral water on board the vehicle during the excursion
– Egypt Visa
– Tipping Kitty
– Any extras not mentioned
- Many vendors you will find at pyramids area offering staff as papyrus paper, which is just painted banana leaves.
- Be knowledgeable from great bargains at great prices and always be near to your tour guide and ask your guide if you need any advice and if you are not sure from anything.
- Camera and videos not allowed inside the Egyptian Museum, but it can be used in the garden outside the Egyptian museum or at any place in pyramids area.
- Tour order may change, but all mentioned to be covered.