Tour Highlights: – Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali & Saladin citadel at Cairo
Duration:- 1 Day Trip
Type :- Private or sharing – Upon Request
Pick up :– Port of Alexandria
Drop Off :- Port of Alexandria or any other port in Egypt
Start your Egypt shore excursions, just after arrival to Alexandria Port, where you’ll find your Egyptology tour guide waiting for you to start your excursion by heading to Cairo the capital of the state.
First stop will be at Giza Plateau, where only remaining wonder of Ancient world which is the Pyramids of Giza and mighty sphinx stand their .
Inside the pyramids area your vehicle will be stopped in front of Chephern pyramid , as you’ll come more and more nearer to this pyramid , till you can touch them during your free time in this spot.
Next your tour guide will take you down the mighty sphinx and valley temple with its mysterious expressions, The Sphinx considered the guard over this mortuary complex of Giza Plateau.
Then after the pyramids , we will proceed to the Alabaster Mosque of Muhammad Ali located inside Saladin Citadel
Watch the spectacular design of the mosque from inside and outside also view the fascinating skyline of Cairo from the top of Saladin Citadel .
Last stop will be at Papyrus institute, to see how ancient Egyptian used to make papyrus paper from the reeds of the plants, also enjoy free time at the souvenirs and gift shop behind the papyrus institute, before returning to your cruise ship.
Tour Includes: –
– Pick up and drop off in front of the cruise ship.
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned minivan.
– Private Egyptology tour guide speaking your language.
– Entrance tickets for the all the included sightseeing in the program.
Tour Excludes: –
– Egypt Visa.
– Tipping Kitty.
– Any extras not mentioned.
Notes : –
– Many vendors you will see in the pyramids area try to sell cheap staff as if it is Papyrus paper, which is just painted banana leaves.
– Keep alert from great bargains at great prices and always be near to your tour guide, consult and seek the advice of him if you are not sure from anything.
– Tour order may change, but all mentioned to be covered.
– Sunscreens, hats and sunblock recommended during this trip
– During Mohamed Ali Mosque visit , Conservative clothes highly recommended , For women. Light head veil will be highly appreciated during your stop for the mosque .