Category: – Egypt Shore Excursions , Port Said Shore Excursions
Tour Highlights: Cairo Citadel of Mohamed Aly with the Alabaster Mosque and famous pyramids of Giza
Type: Private or sharing (As requested)
Duration: 1-day trip
Pick up: From Port Said Port
Drop off: At Port Said port or any other Port in Egypt
After arrival to Port Said Port , Your guide will be waiting with a sign with your name to start your Egypt Shore Excursions by heading to Cairo .
Your first stop will be at the pyramids of Giza with mighty sphinx, one of the world wonder, Enjoy your visit to the pyramids by stopping in several spots in which your guide will choose to you.
One of the spots will be between the second pyramid Chephren and third pyramid Mycerinus , in which you will be very close to the pyramids , even you can touch by hand .
Another spot your guide will take you , The panoramic view spot for the three pyramids, a Place where you will take unforgettable photos to be your profile photo later.
Last spot will be in front of Mighty sphinx with its temple. A huge statue stands as a guard for this complex through thousands of years
Proceed to the Citadel of Mohamed Aly to view the fascinating view of Cairo from the top, visit the mosque from inside and enjoy the Islamic architecture design.
Last stop, will be in the Papyrus Institute , watch and see how old Egyptians used to make the Papyrus paper , used in ancient time as a writing surface , also you will have a chance to visit the beneath gift shop for souvenirs to you and to your beloved to not forget your Egypt Shore Excursions .
Tour Includes: –
- Entry tickets to all mentioned sightseeing.
- Transfer by Private modern Air condition vehicle.
- Pick up & drop off to your cruise ship.
- Egyptology Private Tour guide.
Tour Excludes –
- Any Extra not mentioned.
- Egypt Visa
- Conservative clothes required during the visit of the Alabaster mosque f Mohamed Aly from inside.
- At pyramid area, certain vendors try to sale to you cheap staff as a papyrus paper, which is actually banana leaves, be aware with are of bargain with big value, also keep always near to your guide and ask his advice.