Tour Highlights: Ras Muhammad National Park
Duration: 1 Day Trip
Type: Private or sharing – Upon Request
Pick up: Sharm El Sheikh Port
Drop Off: Sharm El Shiekh or any other Egyptian port
Upon arrival to Sharm Elshikeh port you will find your tour leader waiting for you with a sign of your name to start your tour to Ras Muhammad.
Ras Mohamed is a National Park, which is located at the southern extreme of the Sinai Peninsula, near the city of Sharm El-Sheikh.
It contains two islands, Tiran and Sanafir. The park’s area covers 480 kilometers of pristine shoreline and boasts exceptional coral reef. Which are recognized among the world’s best, shore line, in addition to an inland area that includes a diversity of mountains, valleys, and sand dunes.
The Egyptian environment affairs agency were inaugurated in 1983, as a marine reservation to protect this unique complex that houses thousands of aquatic species and a diversity of wild life ,that including gazelles and desert foxes.
This vast assortment of species composes a complete ecosystem which helps them escape their predators, fine necessary supplies for survival, and reproduce.
In addition to its promontory that marks Sinai’s southern tip. Ras Mohammed extends far into the sea with an approximate depth of 2,900 meters to offer a dazzling array of thriving reef corals and a vibrant marine fauna, that can witnessed in an exhilarating.
– Pick up and drop off in front of the cruise exit door
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private tour leader speaking your language.
– Egypt Visa.
– Tipping Kitty.
– Any extras not mentioned
– Ras Muhammad is a national natural preservation park, based on you have to follow park management instructions and orders
– Comfortable walking shoes, sun hat, sun screens and sun block are needed during this tour
– Bottled water highly recommended during the tour.
– We recommend you to follow the driver’s instructions for a safe ride.